- Host: Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation
- When: April 29-30, 2017
- Location: Austin Wyndham Garden Hotel
NOTE: Conference will be held in the Highland Lakes Grand Ballroom and the exhibitors rooms will be directly across in the Guadalupe and Barton Creek Rooms (connecting rooms which join together).
To make hotel reservations, please visit Wyndham Hotel Austin and enter your desired stay. Use group code 0425670210. When reserving a room, please mention the CEHF-The Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation. Download reservation information here.
Meet & Greet
Please join us for a meet & greet session in the Highland Lake Grand Ballroom on the evening of Friday, April 28, 2017 from 6:30 - 8 pm
Rally at the State Capitol
Let your voice be heard! Join us for a Rally at the Capitol on May 1, 2017 sponsored by the Texas Lyme Disease Association and Texas Senator Kirk Watson.
The short march and rally will feature speakers such as Dr. Ginger Savely and will put pressure on CDC to investigate current science that links Morgellons to Lyme disease.
Spreading Morgellons education is in your hands. Join us and be heard.
Please wear Lyme green and bring a sign or make one at at the sign making party on the evening of Sunday, April 30, 2017. We hope to see you there!
The Charles E. Holman Foundation is pleased to announce the 10th Annual Medical - Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease April 29-30, 2017.
The 2-day conference will cover key topics and latest findings in research, laboratory and clinical aspects of Morgellons Disease. Our ultimate goal is to provide physicians and other medical practitioners with insight into recent developments in the understanding of Morgellons disease as well as bring researchers, medical professionals and patients together to exchange information, ideas, scientific data, and to develop networks for medical management and continued learning.
- To provide a historical perspective on scientific progress in Morgellons disease;
- To review the current state and options for medical management;
- To present case studies and provide opportunities for discussion;
- To explore current thinking on the pathophysiological mechanisms behind chronic diseases that may be relevant to Morgellons disease;
- To explore less recognized manifestations of Morgellons disease (MD);
- To enhance knowledge-sharing between researchers and front-line practitioners of care for MD patients.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Austin to experience a scientifically rewarding and personally enriching event.
Exhibitors & Sponsors
To inquire about exhibiting or sponsoring this event, contact Nancy Egger.
THE CEHMDF AUSTIN EVENT COORDINATOR